You can list your equipment for sale on our site by leaving a comment below. Please be sure to provide the following information:
- Description of what you are trying to sell:
- maker and age of loom or spinning wheel.
- number of shafts/treadles.
- any extras that are included such as books, tools, bench, fiber, etc.
- Your Location - our Guild is in Northeast Ohio.
- LINK to a good quality photograph, on Flicker or other photo website, (clear, not blurry) of the loom or spinning wheel.
CONTACT INFORMATION - Your name, phone number and email should be in the body of your advertisement.
Ads will be removed after 6 months and you may re-post at that time.
You can also sign up to receive updates to this page by using the Subscribe to Comments feature below. Sign up so that you'll be the first to know when something new comes on the market.
Other places where you can list your looms for sale:
Ravelry's Warped Weavers Marketplace. You do have to join the site to post, but it's free and easy to do.
Western Reserve Spinners & Weavers Guild assumes no responsibility for merchandise located through this site.